I think we can all agree that the best scenes in Dawn Of Justice were of Ben Affleck as The Dark Knight himself. So that means the Batman movie starring and directed by Ben Affleck should be awesome.
Also it might be here sooner than you think, according to Time Warner CEO Jeff Bewkes hinted it may be out in 2018. He was quoted as saying in an interview:
“Ben announced a Batman movie [that] he’s going to direct, star, write for – I think it’s a year and a half out.”
Below is the proposed release schedule for future DC movies:
- Wonder Woman: June 2, 2017 (Post-production)
- Justice League: November 17, 2017 (Filming)
- The Flash: March 16, 2018 (Pre-production)
- Aquaman: July 27, 2018 (Pre-Production)
- Untitled DC FilmL October 5, 2018 (In development)
- Shazam: April 5, 2019 (In Development)
- Justice League 2: June 14, 2019 (In Development)
- Untitled DC Film: November 1, 2019 (In Development)
- Cyborg: April 3, 2020 (In Development)
- Green Lantern Corps: July 24, 2020 (In Development)
The other filmed reported too be in development are a sequel to Man Of Steel, a Harley Quinn spin-off, and possibly Suicide Squad 2 – these could be the ‘untitled films‘.
Check out the trailer for Justice League below: